My recent projects involved collaborating with content owners and stakeholders to redesign their web content. I managed the integration and arranged meetings with departmental content owners and stakeholders to develop content for the new website. We used a site map, wireframes, and Google documents to integrate their existing information and develop content where necessary.
I also worked to redesign a site for a local non-profit using their CMS and designed a personal website using Dreamweaver.
I am proud to make contributions outside of my role. In Usability Services, I helped develop two web-based forms to collect usability and training requests. For my senior project, I developed a style guide for the College of Liberal Arts.